- if you could follow me and the lovely co-admins stereksendlessreign deputycuffmeanytime & ohmymccall - in order to receive updates.
- reblog this post - likes will only be seen as bookmarks.
- fill out this form - without it, your entry will be incomplete
- sideblogs will not be accepted
- no acceptances will be made after April 30th
- You have some sort of fandom blog and show a clear love for sterek/teen wolf
- You’re a friendly person, who is willing to help and communicate with others in a positive way.
- You are okay with sending your email, in order to be set up as a member on the blog. - no emails will be stored!
why join a network?:
- gain wonderful followers
- make new friends, who share common interests
- endless supply of advice and resources for blogging, gifs/graphics, writing, etc.
- participate in: blogrates, challenges, games, tinychat parties, promos, & prompts
- a place to fangirl about how beautiful sterek is (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧
- a spot on the network page!
- once selected, either one of the admins or I will send you a message stating your acceptance into the network
- after you receive an acceptance message, please reply back with your email so we can add you as a member.
- please follow: sterek-network
- please track the tag: thestereknetwork- in order to keep track of updates
- No hate will be tolerated in the network, you will be removed if you are seen doing so!
Stiles Stilinski - Mid-Season Trailer
"The fact they’re appearing on you after a shot of wolf lichen is both significant and strange."
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME. SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YOU.
I figured it was time for me to make an appearance. Honestly I’ve barely had any kind of time to watch anything. So I’m a bit behind on Teen Wolf, but I am back for your pleasure ;)
Seriously though, at some point I’m going to have to write up a bit of a post, potentially a post series, if that’s a thing, on this season because I have a lot to say. About the show itself, about the actors and yadda yadda yadda, but I’ll probably wait to do that until the end of the season, simply because it would make far more sense for me to wait and see how everything plays out.
In the meantime, talk to me, come to my ask, say hello, express all of your feels, fill me in on your lives, ask me questions, tell me how you feel about this season, ask me how I feel about it, let’s get into a heated discussion, a thoughtful debate or two. Let’s just all get it off our chest together.
You burn my family. I burn yours.